Monday 27 December 2010

The Aeonian Beauty

Watching the ants
Marching along,
Knowing their own way,
Or following,
Marching for a reason unknown
Marching for a cause obscure.

I stand there alone,
Away from the crowd,
Away from the herd.
My words go unheard,
My squall goes unheeded.
The words don't sound the same
Outside my head.

It seems the silence
Is here to stay!

All the razor edges disappear,
Colours look brighter when you are near.
The stars shine like fireballs
Around your silk-skinned aura.
I look at you with engrossed eyes
Your amorous self grows closer.

Your ambrosial envisage,
Your naive beauty,
Draws me ever closer to you.

I've seen you from the day I was born,
You were there for me
When my heart was unanimously torn.
I'll be far away when you'll still smile!

The love, the pain, the hope,
Oh beautiful one,
Will remain forever,
Oh the damsel of the night.
Your eyes will remain in my paradise,
Your smile will make my soul rise!

No comments: